Touchshield™ is a clear, watermarked, anti-microbial, self-adhesive protective film.
The anti-microbial coating used includes silver ions, which are the active ingredient when it comes to destroying bacteria and viruses on surfaces.
Ideal for desks, reception areas, touch screen controls, doors, vending machines, stair rails, canteen areas, meeting rooms, bathroom surfaces and more.
Touchshield™ offers protection for 24 hours a day, 7 days a week until you decide to remove or replace it.
- Certified to ISO 22196 exhibiting efficacy of up to 99% against bacteria
- Certified to ISO 21702 exhibiting efficacy of up to 93.41% against viruses, including envelope viruses (COVID-19 is an envelope virus)
- Water-marked to reassure, Touchshield™ is subtle enough to blend in, distinguishable enough to trust
- Touchshield™ WPV70 (PVC) is designed not only for smooth, flat surfaces but is also optimised for application to light curves and angles such as trolley handles and hand-rails.
- High quality aqueous acrylic adhesive offering a high-initial grab but excellent, residue-free removability
- Lifespan - Touchshield™ comes with an advisory ‘in-use’ lifespan of > 6 months pending usage. (this is relating to the adhesive on to the surface itself)
Download a technical overview
|Custom slit widths are also available